From October 11 to 18, 2021, the CMCA organized the 11th edition of the workshop aimed to training journalists in new narrative forms and cross-media writing for televisions. After the theoretical courses in videoconference, the trainees were called to contribute to the creation and development of the content of the webdocumentary. «Marseille-Multimédia-Méditerranée».
|MARWENE SNENE||Tunisian Television||TUNISIA|
|Heddid MOHAMED EL AMINE||EPTV||ALGERIA|
The CMCA organizes the 11th edition of the Workshop which is finalized to train journalists in the new narrative forms, introduce them to writing and the techniques of web documentaries and their derivatives. The trainees are called to contribute to the creation and development of the content of the web documentary
This new edition will be by videoconference from October 11 to 18, 2021
Journalists and professionals coming from all departe-ments of CMCA televisions members, with at least 3 years experience and interest in new technologies.
- A goog knowledge about the evolution of new media practices
- A better understanding of today’s digital tools
- To learn the different media supports
- To contribute to the development of the Marseille-Multimedia-Mediterranean web-docu-mentary
MONDAY 11th OCTOBER
DAY 1 : New Media – Knowledge Sharing
10h30 / 12h30Speakers : F. Revelli CMCA / S. Pachot, trainer, multimedia expert
– Presentation of the wrkshop and the participants
– Exemples of web creations and differences between reportage and documentary
14h / 15hSpeakers : Grégoire BEZIE – Expert from France Télévisions
– The use of social networks in TV newsrooms, the case of France Télévisions.
TUESDAY 12th OCTOBER
DAY 2 : Knowledge of the tools / writing of the subjects
10h30 / 12h30
Speakers : F. Revelli CMCA / S. Pachot, trainer, multimedia expert
– Introduction to shooting
– Specific use of mobile devices (smartphones and compact devices) for the filming of a news report
– Techniques and tools for sound recording
14h / 15h00Speakers : F. Revelli CMCA / S. Pachot, trainer, multimedia expert
– Writing of topics
– Analysis of web project: http://www.multimediamed-cmca.org/
MONDAY 18th OCTOBER
DAY 3 : Critical viewing of topics
14h / 16h00
Speakers : F. Revelli CMCACritical viewing and validation of the topics sent by the trainees.
(deadline for sending video files : Monday at 12h)
8 selected journalists
The sessions will be held by videoconference, the participants will receive a link to partici-pate.
Material provided :
– Creation of a web space to host and publish the work of the trainees.
– Teaching documentation
– Web platform for videoconferencing
– Stéphane Pachot – Multimedia Expert
– Franco Revelli – Head of Multimedia CMCA
– Grégoire BEZIE – France Télévisions
This workshop is organized with the collaboration of