On the occasion of a study trip to France organized by France Télévisions, Radio France and INA, from September 12 to 16, for “institutional support for the modernization of Tunisian public television within the framework of the democratic transition”, representatives of the Tunisian television ETT were received at the CMCA on Tuesday 13.
Tunisian television is a founding member of the CMCA. For 36 years, she has taken part in all the actions of our association, from co-production to training.
the delegation was made up of :
- Rached Younes Director of the 1st channel
- Majid Mraihi Director of External Relations
- Moez Khadraoui Director of Regional Units
- Aicha Jemni Director of the Gafsa regional unit
- Bechira Aouadi Directrice de l‘unité régionale de Beja
- Khemais Boubtane Director of the Tataouine regional unit
- Said Brichni Director of the regional unit of Monastir
- Chokri Farhani, Cameraman, Kairouan
- Moheiddine Ben Ghazi Cameraman, Medenine
- Abdelkarim Mahjoubi Administrator, Sfax