385 films from 40 countries were received by the CMCA, organizer of PriMed, one of the most important mediterranean festivals co-organized with France Télévisions, La Rai and ASBU (Union of Broadcasters of the Arab States).
The Selection Jury, which will be held from 6 to 9 June at the CMCA, will work on the selection of the films that will participate in the final phase of the 21st PriMed, from 19 to 25 November 2017.
The list of selected films will be published on www.primed.tv
Here the Members of jury :
– Nathalie BÉLY, Head of Audiovisual Production, Department of Cultural Production of the MuCEM (Museum of Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean)
– Elisabeth CESTOR, Assistant to the manager, cultural development center of MuCEM
– Cécile DUMOULIN, Head of the department of cultural development and public of the MuCEM
– Valérie GERBAULT, General Delegate of CMCA
– Frédérique LAMBERT, Teacher, author and assistant director
– Philippe MACÉ, INA Méditerranée
– Mireille MAURICE, General Delegate of INA Méditerranée
– Bania MEDJBAR, producer and director
– Franco REVELLI, Head of multimedias, broadcasting and training programs at CMCA
– Sami SADAK, Artistic Director of Babel Med Music
– Paule SARDOU, director, former president of Tous-Court Aix film festival